Hello! Part 3 of my huge blog sale is below. Still lots of goodies left from Part 1 and Part 2 plus I'm happy to combine postage.
Please read the below information before claiming:
1) To claim something, please leave the number/s of the item in a comment along with your Paypal email address so that I can invoice you. Alternatively, you can email me with the item's you'd like at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) First comment wins. If I don't receive payment within 24 hours after invoicing, I'll offer to the next person interested.
3) I'm happy to accept Paypal or bank transfer. Let me know how you'd like to pay if other than Paypal.
4) Everything is sold as seen. Nearly all of these items are vintage and therefore all in vintage condition. I will list any specific issues and the photos speak for themselves. I cannot offer returns so please buy wisely.
5) I am only posting to the UK at present. Postage will be sent by either Royal Mail Second Class (I will obtain proof of postage) or if it is a larger item or you purchase more than one item they will be sent by Collect+, who offer a tracked 3-5 day service. For larger items/more than one, postage will be a flat £4.89 and for smaller items £2.80. Postage will be determined at invoice stage so please bear this in mind. I am more than happy to combine postage! Also, if you are London based I am happy to arrange to meet to pass over goods but please bear in mind I would need payment prior to arranging to meet. I am based in North London (near Primrose Hill) or central (near Russell Square).
6) Any queries, please feel free to contact me via email email@example.com
Thank you all and happy shopping.
39) Large round vintage squirrel tin £7.00
Vintage tin duck toy (not really for children) that quacks as you pull it along. Beautiful condition with original box £20.00 GONE
41) Set of six vintage Lobster moulds for jelly or cake. £8
42) Vintage Mary necklace, never used. £4.00
43) 2 Small swan planter/ornaments. Beautiful shape, good condition.
£10.00 for the pair.
43) Vintage tapestry clasp purse, small clutch with brown handle. Small red mark inside. £5.00
44) Vintage black (looks like leather to me but not sure) large document wallet but I used it as an oversized clutch. £6.00
Vintage 1920's style trapeze lady brooch. Beautiful large (about 4" across) Small scratches on the hands and face but nothing too serious. £7.00 ON HOLD
46) Vintage bakelite large flower earrings. £6.00
47) Set of 5 silver plated teaspoons and sugar tongs with pretty floral detailing. Could do with a polish! £8.00
49) Vintage tin chicken! Battery operated but haven't tried it! Comes with eggs that it lays haha. Beautiful condition, in original box. £15.00
50) Oversized vintage brown suede crocodile clutch. Small hole in one of the corners which could probably be sewn up. £5.00
51) Small vintage round circus and clown themed tin. Condition as seen. £5.00
52) Original 1950's/1960's First Aid tin with original lint dressings and bandages!
53) 1970's children's plastic drawers. Perfect as a jewellery box! The picture at the top can be replaced with any picture. £8.00
54) Vintage candy dispenser.
All plastic, amazing condition with original box. £10.00
55) Vintage flight/record bag. Great as flight hand baggage! Excellent condition for age. £13.00
56) Vintage tartan flight/record bag. Good condition for age, some cracking on the handles but all zips working and no rips. £10.00
57) Vintage Judy for Girls annual. Ballet themed, with a couple of torn pages and scribbles but some amazing imagery. £4.00
58) Incredible 1950's floral midi skirt in a bright, vibrant pure cotton. No fading, looks like it's been kept in pristine condition. Has grosgrain ribbon trim.
59) Green cross-stitched apron. Excellent condition. Can fit any size. £6.00
60) Vintage pristine Holland tea towel. £4.00
61) Vintage pristine Bonnie Scotland tea towel £4.00
62) For anyone in/near London, I'm also selling these two very large glass dome cloche/bell jars. They are big, see the tape roll for size comparison! Perfect for wedding decoration with flowers underneath etc. Anyone who can pick up can have the pair for £25.00 ono - massive bargain as these usually cost about £40 each!